2. What are the fields in Purchasing view?
3. What are the steps in automatic account assignment config.
4. How do you create movement types? What are the steps involved? When will you recommend a new movement type?
5. What is meant by access sequence? When it is used?
6. How does the PO pick up the pricing schema?
7. What are the steps involved in creating a pricing procedure?
8. What are the types of special stocks available?
9. What are the types of inforecords?
10. What is meant by consignment stock?
11. What are the steps involved in consignment cycle?
12. Tell me about the subcontracting cycle.
13. How is scrap accounted in subcontracting?
14. How are the byproducts taken care of in subcontracting?
15. Tell me about the various movement types and usage.
16. What is meant by scales? Can scales be used in standard purchase order?
17. What is the difference between a contract and a scheduling agreement?
18. How does the system calculate taxes?
19. How does the system calculate nondeductible taxes?
20. What is meant by batches? How can the batches be searched?
21. How is a shelf-life item managed in SAP? What is the full cycle?
22. What are the settings required for quota arrangement?
23. What is meant by MRP Type and lot sizing?
24. Can it be configured in such a way that the external requisitions can also be taken into account while MRP runs in consumption-based planning if VB is selected as MRP type?
25. What is a reference purchase organization? When can it be used?
26. Explain the concept of split valuation and when can it be used? What are the settings required?
27. What are valuation area, valuation category and valuation class?
28. What is meant by a credit memo?
29. How are free items managed in a PO?
30. What is meant by a release strategy?
31. What are release groups and release codes?
32. What are the differences between release procedure with classification and release procedure without classification? When are they used?
32. Is it possible to have a release procedure without classification for a PO?
33. What is the maximum number of levels available in SAP?
35. Is it possible to have scales in a quotation?
36. What is GR blocked stock? When it can be used?
37. What is the movement type for return to vendor? How to reverse it?
38. How are the variations in subcontracting taken care of in SAP?
39. What are the tools available for data migration in SAP?
40. What is LSMW?
41. What is the difference between LSMW and CATT?
42. How to give specifications for developments?
43. How do you plan for a vendor rating system and move about?
44. What is RTP?
45. What is the movement type used in receipt of RTP?
46. How is an item with serial no. managed?
47. How do you make variants?
48. What are the types of tables in SAP?
49. How to inventory excise duty in SAP?
50. What are the documents generated in the MIGO 101 movement type? What are the accounts hit?
Here are some SAP MM Certification sample questions you should know the answer t
You wish to procure a material using a purchase order. You wish to take delivery of the material at different times. A graduated discount scale exists for the material. How do you proceed if you wish to take advantage of the discount arrangement?
A) Enter several order items with the same material number and different delivery dates.
B) Enter one order item with the material number and assign the material to different accounts.
C) Enter an order item with the material number and create a number of schedule lines.
D) Enter a number of purchase orders for the material and specify different delivery dates.
In the purchase order on which the goods receipt is based, you defined a purchase order unit that differs from the purchase order unit. What is the significance of the purchase order price unit and what should you take note of in the case of a goods receipts?
A) The purchase order price unit is stored in the material master record or purchasing info record and defines the unit of measure in which the material is ordered.
B) The system establishes the relationship between the purchase order price unit and the purchase order unit conversion in the purchase order.
C) At the time of goods receipt, both the quantity in the purchase order unit and the quantity in the purchase order price unit have to be entered, however, the quantity in purchase order piece unit is calculated by the system. You have to change it when the calculated quantity differs from reality.
D) Both at the time of goods receipt and invoice verification, the material is valuated on the basis of the purchase order unit.
You enter a goods issue and receive the following message: "W: On , only 0.000 pieces are available". What do you conclude from this?
A) No stocks of the material exist anywhere in the entire plant. Therefore, nothing can be withdrawn.
B) Only the specified storage location does not contain any stocks of the material. Therefore, nothing can be withdrawn.
C) The material exist in the specified storage location on the current day, however, it is unavailable, because of other reservations.
D) The message represents a warning which you can ignore by pressing the
Which of the following statements on procuring a material of the material type NLAG are correct?
A) The purchase order must be account assigned.
B) The goods receipt must always be unvaluated.
C) When you enter an invoice, you can change the account assignment as long as the goods receipt was unvaluated.
D) When the material is for consumption, no document is ever created in Financial Accounting.
Which of the following stock transfer are relevant to valuation?
A) Stock transfer from storage location to storage location in the same plant or company code.
B) Stock transfer from consignment stores of vendor XY to our unrestricted-use stock in storage location 0001.
C) Stock transfer from stock in quality inspection in storage location 001 to stock in quality inspection in storage location 0002 in the same plant.
D) Stock transfer of a material from storage location 0001 from plant 0001
to plant 0002. The plants belong to the same company, however the valuation areas are different (valuation level is plant).